The Herringbone dresser's appeal comes from the beautifully roughhewn Acacia used in its creation. Hand-selected planks of solid wood are carefully sanded, stained and whitewashed for a driftwood appearance that accentuates the active grain and draws out natural knots and markings from the milling process. They are then inlaid over plywood to create a handsome herringbone pattern.
• All solid wood exterior layup over plywood.
• Carved drawer pulls run the length of each drawer.
• Top drawers lined with felt.
• Sanded and stained drawer interiors feature English dovetail joinery and full-extension ball bearing glides.
• Available in a Rustic Latte finish.
72" W x 36" H x 20" D
Dust frequently with a clean, damp, lint-free cloth. Frequent dusting will remove abrasive build-up which can damage a finish over time. Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the finish. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight.