Rustic and contemporary. The Alexandra collection’s appeal comes from the roughhewn Acacia used in its creation. Hand-selected planks of solid wood are carefully sanded, stained and whitewashed for a driftwood appeal that accentuates the active grain and draws out natural knots and markings from the milling process. They are then inlaid over plywood to create a handsome herringbone pattern and finished with thin metal bar pulls for the crowning contemporary touch.
• All solid wood exterior layup over plywood.
• Cord management.
• Full-extension ball bearing drawer glides.
• Sanded and stained drawer interiors with English dovetail joinery.
• Adjustable shelves in the 54” and 74” consoles.
• Available in a Rustic Latte finish.
54" W x 36" H x 18" D
Dust frequently with a clean, damp, lint-free cloth. Frequent dusting will remove abrasive build-up which can damage a finish over time. Occasionally use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the finish. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes. Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can fade the finish of your furniture.